Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- His claim denied, man got revenge on his travel insurance company
- A fix for Southwest’s preboarding scam?
- Understanding United Aitlines’ confusing seat category names
- 30+ things Virgin Voyages doesn’t tell you about their cruises
- What to do about Southwest’s stance on saving seats
- Hawaiian Airlines’ bad news, Delta’s new trick, Chase’s new perk & versions
- Airline’s new drink costs as much as the flight
- Southwest quietly changed the size of allowable personal bags
- What if I don’t want to live like a local when I travel?
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary