Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- What does a cruise ship captain’s living quarters look like
- Deciphering your boarding pass: what do all those letters and numbers on your boarding pass mean?
- American Airlines vs. Delta Air Lines A321: comparing the differences
- He stored his carry-on in a bin rows ahead. It didn’t end well
- Why planes don’t fly over the Pacific Ocean
- 9 things you just don’t see at US airports anymore
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- Travel warnings other countries have about visiting the US
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary