Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
The articles we posted this week:
- Are we one step closer to the end of Disney’s free transportation between MCO and WDW?
- Have Global Entry? We have some good news and some bad news
- Why should you keep a credit card that’s been discontinued?
- The significance of the colors of passport covers (yep, there really are reasons)
- It’s like a parking garage…but for your butt…in an airport
- What idiot designed this airplane lavatory, anyway?
- The worst resort hotel fee ever?
- The 30-year-old commercial airline that’s never flown
- Spirit has a lot of issues but you can’t say their flight attendants dont’ have a sense of humor
- Ways to find hidden cameras in your Airbnb rental
- The general public can only go here for one hour, once a year, and the time is almost here
- Why I was wrong about needing a chip & pin card for automated ticket machines
- What to do if you get sick while at Walt Disney World
- The company that’s saving lives with leftover hotel soaps
- How to find cheap airfare
- The most brilliant travel question I’ve ever heard
- If any airline was going to unveil these kinds of upgrades, I didn’t expect it to be this one
- Fandom knows no limits. Still, my wife thought I was crazy for wanting to do this while we were on vacation
- There’s only one first time to do this on a plane, so enjoy it
- Here’s how the TWA Hotel is decorated for its first holiday season
- What can happen in three hours at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The coolest things airlines have done for Christmas
- Lounge review: El Al King David Lounge at JFK Terminal 4
- Which airline did we fly the most in 2019?
- Our most popular posts of 2019
- The airport, airline & hotel versions of The Elf On The Shelf
- Why do we love to get angry about travel award winners?
- A travel version of A Visit From St. Nicholas (with apologies to Clement Clarke Moore)
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually about 3 or 4 times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary