Y’all, I’ve heard about a lot of crazy things that have happened on flights:
- The man who disguised himself as his wife to sneak onto the plane
- The couple who were videotaped joining the mile high club while in their seats
- The plane that was forced to land because a woman discovered her husband was having an affair
But this kind of takes the cake.
Apparently some guy thought a plane would be a good place to give the guy next to him a tattoo, while they were on the flight! The airline wasn’t revealed but people are thinking it was Alaska, Southwest or United (lots of people suggested Spirit, but are their tray tables that big? I know Frontier’s are not).
Anyway, take a look:
Some of the responses are as hysterical as the video itself:
- Thoughts? I’m thinking about Sepsis, Hepatitis, MRSA
I’m just thinking of the tiny blood microspatters all over that tray
- Because who has thought to themselves during a 6 hour flight to Hawaii, you know I wish there was a tattoo artist who could give me a tramp stamp right now
- My only question is: how did they managed to get the tattoo’s equipment inside of it? (Note from Sharon: According to the TSA, you can bring tattoo needles, machines and ink in 3.4 ounces or less in your 1-quart bag)
- Showing this to my husband so he can quit making fun of me for alcohol wiping the entire area every time we sit down on a plane.
- What happened to tray tables closed during landing?
- Oh this deserves turbulence!
- Staphylococcus or staphylococcal I forgot the term but he is gonna get it
- Thoughts and prayers to the next person who eats their tuna sandwich off that tray
- Ugh… economy…
- I get pulled at tsa for a bottle of saline for my contacts but a tattoo gun is 👌🏼
- Tell me you’re on Spirit Airlines without telling me you’re on Spirit airlines.
What do you think?
Feature Photo: Pixabay
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary