Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Beware of this car rental nightmare
- The 2 U.S. airplane boneyards open to the public
- 75 of the funniest announcements made by airline employees
- Funny (and sometimes naughty) interpretations of flight safety cards
- What can be done if you have TSA PreCheck and your partner doesn’t
- Guilty: we book aisle & window seats on narrowbody domestic flights
- Oops! I forgot to follow by own advice about positioning flights
- The secrets of why airports are designed like they are
- The hotel thermostat hack that went horribly wrong
- Redeeming your Capital One Venture X travel credits? Stick to airfare, not hotels
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary