Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- American Airlines quietly introduces new checked bag fee
- Is Southwest Early Bird still worth it? Our experiment
- The one active division of Pam Am that’s still up & running
- Eating at Jewel Changi Airport wasn’t what we expected
- Where should you keep your passport when you’re in a foreign country?
- Goldman Sachs mess puts Apple Card in jeopardy
- Prepare to say goodbye to extra legroom in the exit row
- I got suckered into a new (to me) American Airlines check-in fee
- 3 random checks – the airport security trifecta
- TSA PreCheck removes airline from its program list
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary