Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Southwest Airlines’ good news for passengers
- Buyer’s remorse for getting Frontier’s “unlimited pass”
- Global Entry members get new benefits at airports outside the U.S.
- Man took 2 flights 1 day before his international trip so he could get a passport
- Is Southwest Early Bird still worth it? Our experiment
- American Airlines decrees more punishment for skiplagging teen
- The 2 TSA rules that travelers overlook
- The 10 safest countries in the world (2023)
- Map shows where you’d be if you dug a hole straight through Earth
- 18 secrets you never knew about federal Air Marshals
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary