Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Don’t throw away an expired New York MTA MetroCard
- Southwest quietly changed the size of allowable personable bags
- Why so few pilots land at this airport
- Countries that use U.S. currency as their legal tender
- Another airport allowing unticketed visitors past security
- Problems with Southwest’s new standby policy
- Airport will have new security checkpoint change
- TSA just pulled a fast one – do they think we’re that dumb?
- The 2 ways to get from JFK Airport to Manhattan
- Why airline seats must be upright during takeoff & landing
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary