Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Airlines’ updated measurement limits for personal & carry-on bags
- The first things TSA officers notice about you
- A guide for how early YOU should arrive at the airport nowadays
- Big loss for Hawaiian Airlines
- Southwest quietly changed the size of allowable personal bags
- New requirements to enter UK coming soon
- Genius hack to get full-sized liquids past airport security
- Another airport allowing unticketed visitors past security
- A fix for Southwest’s preboarding scam?
- What happened to SeatGuru? And where to look for airplace seats
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary