Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- What a cruise ship captain’s living quarters looks like
- Why do passengers board and disembark on the left side of a plane?
- American Airlines’ new approach for dealing with oversold flights
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- New United seat belt rule now in effect
- The worst hotels in the world according to TripAdvisor
- Streaker on Disneyland’s It’s A Small World caught, arrested
- These 2 words are ruining the travel industry
- Why high rise hotels don’t have a 13th floor
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary