Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Another airline banned popular checked bag, citing damage to baggage system
- The significance of passport covers colors (yep, there are reasons!)
- Why hotels have free ice machines (it’s not what you think)
- Why hotels charge for parking (& how to get around having to pay for it)
- Why passengers board & disembark on the left side of the plane
- New United seat belt rule has now gone into effect
- What does a cruise ship captain’s living quarters look like?
- The one rule for carry on bags that travelers overlook
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary