Hello friends and happy Saturday to you! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- Our upcoming trip to Chicago & asked what we should see & do and eat.
- How you can use your contactless cards for the London Underground
- All the lounges at Orlando International Airport
- How you can earn airline miles when renting a car
- When we go out of our way to meet friends & family when we travel
Sharon wrote about:
- When 40 Spider-Man cosplayers filled a Jetstar plane
- Our visit to the South of the Border rest stop
- How a town in Australia has paid homage to Mary Poppins
- Their 2005 visit to Hakone, Japan as a #ThrowbackThursday
- How unsafe hotel safes are
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.