When we see travel deals, we always want to spread the word. So as we see them, we make sure to let you know. They run the gamut from hotels to flights to points to miles to car rentals and even stuff you need while you’ll traveling, like equipment, Uber discounts, theme park tickets, food for when you’re on the road, etc.
Heads up that some of these deals might be really limited in time or amount, or some could go on for days or longer. Some deals might be good for some people and not so much for others. There may be better deals out there and we just don’t know about them. We take no responsibility for any transaction you may or may not do; we’re just telling you what’s we’ve seen that’s out there at that very moment and it’s up to you to decide if it’s something useful, beneficial and worth it for you, and if you can take advantage of it before it’s too late.
Here’s what’s out there today:
- Silvercar: Get a $25 Visa credit upon completion of renting your first Silvercar and using the Refer A Friend code JHEGEDUS (deal is ongoing)
- Uber: Get a free ride (up to $15) as a new Uber customer, using the code q47f4 (deal is ongoing)
- UberEats: Get $5 off your first order as a new Uber Eats customer, using the code eats-q47f4 (deal is ongoing)
- DoorDash: Get $7 off your first order of $10 or more as a new Door Dash customer if you use this link (deal is ongoing)
- AwardWallet: Use the code free-xvrlza and you’ll get a free upgrade to your AwardWallet account if you’re a new user (CLICK HERE to learn what AwardWallet is). Once you make an account, click on your profile and there should be an option for “Upgrade Using A Coupon” – that’s when you use the code free-xvrlza (free upgrade lasts a number of months) (deal is ongoing)
- Google Express: Need something in a hurry for your travels? Start your shopping on this page and save an additional $10 off your first order.
- TunnelBear VPN: Save 50% off TunnelBear VPN with a 1-year subscription, using this link. (deal is ongoing)
- Hilton: Join Hilton Honors (Hilton’s loyalty program), and if you’re a new member, earn 2,500 extra points after your first stay (sign up and stay must occur on or before December 15, 2018).
Full disclosure for the deals above: If you use our referral codes or links, we get a small kickback, which helps pay the bills here at Your Mileage May Vary.
- American Tourister: 30-70% of American Tourister backpacks, underseat, carry-on & huge variety of other bags. Sale ends June 25, 2018.
- Sixt Car Rental: Save up to 20% off midweek rentals from Sunday through Tuesday. Offer expires June 26, 2018.
- PF Chang’s: Get 15% off a takeout order with PF Chang’s promo code 15TOGO. Offer good through Tuesday, June 26, 2018.
- Samsonite: Weekly Steal! Great deals on select Samsonite bags! Offer ends June 26, 2018.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Show UPC code from a 12 oz. can of Fanta Orange or Sprite, and buy one Florida Resident 2-Park 1-Day Park-to-Park ticket and get a second day free. Offer ends June 27, 2018.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Get a small cold brew coffee or cold brew tea for just $2 every Thursday in June from 2 – 6 p.m. at participating locations. Offer ends June 28, 2018.
- Bob Evans: Get 20% off your check after 2pm with this Bob Evans coupon (in link) good through June 28, 2018.
- Jamba Juice: Get a free upgrade on your smoothie at Jamba Juice through Thursday, June 28, 2018.
- Aquatica Orlando: Buy single day tickets for $29 or single day ticket plus all-day dining for $49. Vouchers must be used by June 29, 2018. Offer expires June 29, 2018 or when offers no longer available.
- Avis Car Rental: Book a One-Way rental out of Florida to multiple destinations for $9.95 per day (offer valid for checkout through June 30, 2018)
- Bonefish Grill: Buy two entrees and get a free order of Bang Bang Shrimp with this Bonefish Grill coupon (see link) good through June 30, 2018.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Save 20% off your rental in Latin America & The Caribbean. Offer ends June 30, 2018.
- Blue Man Group: Save up to 46% off Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando CityWalk (offer ends June 30, 2018).
- Bahama Breeze: Get two $10 Bonus Cards with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (offer good through June 30, 2018)
- Applebee’s: Get a $10 Bonus card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards. Bonus card good through Aug. 12, 20178. Offer ends July 1, 2018.
- Alaska Airlines: Get up to 40% bonus when purchasing MileagePlan miles. Offer ends July 3, 2018.
- Leicester, NC Log Cabin: Save up to 53% off Randall Glen, a small, rustic resort nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains. Offer ends July 15, 2018.
- Golden Corral: Kids meals for 99c. Offer ends July 22, 2018.
- Hampton Inn: Save up to 15% off with early booking. Offer ends July 30, 2018.
- Sixt: Same up to 55% on long term rentals. Offer ends July 30, 2018.
- Red Roof Inn: Seniors age 59+ (with proof of age) receive a 10% discount at all locations. offer ends July 30, 2018.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Save 15% off your rental in Costa Rica or Latin America & The Caribbean. Offer ends July 31, 2018.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Save 10% off your rental in the UK, Germany, Ireland, France, Spain, Offers all end August 1, 2018.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay: Guests over the age of 21 can enjoy two complimentary 7 oz. beers per day at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. (offer is good through August 5, 2018)
- IHOP: Buy a $25 gift card online and get a $5 bonus card. Bonus card must be used by Sept. 12, 2018. Offer ends August 12, 2018.
- U.S. National Parks: If your child is in 4th grade (or homeschooling equivalent) this year, your family is eligible for a FREE 1-year National Parks Annual Pass (offer is good through August 31, 2018).
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Save 20% off your rental in Poland or Israel, or 10% off your rental in Greece or Portugal. Offers all end August 31, 2018.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Show: Save up to 41% off tickets to Medieval Times, with or without optional VIP package. Offer ends August 31, 2018.
- Hilton Honors: Sign up and earn double points on every say through August 31, 2018
- Six Flags via Crazy 8: While supplies last, stop by your local Crazy 8 to pick up a coupon for free child’s admission to Six Flags with the purchase of a full-priced adult admission. Even sweeter, if you go on a weekend, the coupon will also save you $15 off your full-priced adult admission AND get your kiddo in free! (offer ends Sept. 16, 2018) (no link available, sorry)
- Universal Orlando Resort (via Groupon): Single or multi-day tickets to 2 theme parks from $45 per day (offer ends September 13, 2018) (must be used by Sept. 17, 2018)
- SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio Flex Ticket: Enjoy unlimited admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio for 5 consecutive days. Save up to $59 when you purchase at least 3 days in advance of your first visit. Ticket is valid 72 hours after time of purchase (eTicket expires September 28, 2018).
- Fun Spot America: Up to 16% off single-day general admission (offer ends October 1, 2018).
- Walt Disney World Magic Your Way Tickets via Southwest Vacations: Book a flight + hotel vacation package to Orlando, and save $20 when you add a 3-day or longer Magic Your Way® ticket to your vacation package. Travel must take place by November 1, 2018. Offer ends 6pm CT on October 31, 2018.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Save 10% off your rental in New Zealand or Australia. Offers all end December 31, 2018.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Get 15 months for the price of 12 months when you renew your Annual and Seasonal Pass (good throughout 2018)
- Busch Gardens Tampa, SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and/or Aquatica Orlando: Up to 40% off 2 park or 3 park ticket. Offer ends Jan. 31, 2019)
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Points: Earn up to 2,400 points with a reservation at Alamo, Avis (also save up to 35%), Budget, Hertz or National, or 1,200 points with a reservation at Dollar, Payless or Thrifty.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.