Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about what can go wrong with an award ticket, JetBlue’s new Mint service, how staying 5 night was cheaper than staying 4, using points to stay in Orlando, cruise ship excursions, a new airline voucher system and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Learning The Social Norms Of A Foreign Country Before You Visit (& A Bunch Of Examples You Might Not Know)
- The Hotels Near WDW You Can Stay In With Your Marriott Credit Card Free Night
- How You Can Earn Airline Miles By Driving
- A Quick Lesson In How To NOT Videotape Your Vacation 😉
- Uber, Lyft & Minnie Vans at WDW: Comparing NEW PRICING STRUCTURE & Value (Updated Oct., 2018)
- What Credit Cards Provide Coverage For Luggage Delays?
- Citi ThankYou Premier 60,000 Point Sign Up Bonus Is Going Away (Along With The Card?)
- The Tale Of A One Night Stay Near Newark Airport
- Product Review: Soarigami – Does It Really Solve The Airplane Armrest Problem?
- The Holiday Season Is Getting Closer: Discount of 40% Off Tickets For ICE! 2018 At The Gaylord Palms
- Zombie Pop-Up Bar Opens For Halloween Season
- If You Want To Visit This Museum, Better Make Your Reservations Way In Advance
- IHG Brings Back The Rewards Club Points Sale
- Seven Tips Of How To Be A Good Uber/Lyft Passenger
- J.D. Power: The U.S. Airports That Passengers Love The Most (And The Least!)
- Want to Rent a Keenz Stroller For Your Visit To Walt Disney World? We’ve Found The Cheapest Place In Orlando!
- Stop Falling In Love With Travel Credit Cards!!
- JetBlue Flash Sale – All Flights Are Just $31!
- Spirit Airlines Flight Grounded Due To Stinky Feet Smell
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.