Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about a horrifying update about the Marriott hack, what Carnival Cruise Line started doing with its room service, American Airlines mucking up saver award and airplane bathrooms even more, a sneak peek at Galaxy’s Edge, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Restaurant Review: One Flew South, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- This Was Easily The Best Name For A Ferry, EVER! Until…
- Book Your Flight To Europe & Learn Where You’re Going Afterwards?!?!?!
- These Two Words Are Ruining The Travel Service Industry
- Those Times When The Onion Satirizes Disney Parks & It’s Not All That Far from The Truth
- Act Fast – You Only Have One Week Before These Hotels Will Cost More Points
- Know What’s Free In 2019? Little Kids’ Entry Into Legoland, SeaWorld & Aquatica, and Beer At Busch Gardens
- Now Is The Best Time To Use Your Travel Credits
- Ever Wanted To Be A Real Mermaid? This Weekend Camp Can Make It Happen!
- Five Reasons You Should Be Renting Cars from Silvercar
- Going To Be In A Big City This Weekend? Be On The Lookout For The “No Pants Subway Ride!”
- What To Do If You Get Sick While Staying On International Drive
- Theater Fan? Here’s How You Can Get Broadway Tickets For Half Price (Limited Time Offer)
- Am I Crazy To Pay 60,000 Marriott Points For A New York Hotel?
- Orlando Has SEVEN Hotels With The Name “Rosen” In Them. Who The Hell Is This Rosen Dude?
- Vote Now For The 2019 “10Best Readers’ Choice” Awards For Airport Dining, Bars, Shopping & Amenities
- Fart Smell Causes Plane Evacuation. Or Not. Either Way, TV Broadcaster Can’t Keep A Straight Face
- Here’s The Breakdown Of The Changes In Basic Economy For 2019
- Spirit Is #1? Wait, Did I Read That Right???
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.