Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
These are some things we’ve read that we think you’ll be interested in, too:
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- The wrong way to steal Virgin Atlantic salt & pepper shakers
- Study: Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z travel differently
- The 22 countries you can visit with less than 6 months on your passport
- Why I don’t want to go to the Maldives
- The 10 worst airports in the U.S., according to Frommer’s
- The little-known airport on Walt Disney World property
- How to understand the signs on airport tarmacs
- What’s up with all these half-naked people at airports lately?
- The least & most successful hotel chains in the world
- Countries you can’t enter if you’ve gotten a DUI
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary