Some of our more recent most-read articles include:
- He stored his carry-on in a bin rows ahead of his seat; it didn’t end well
- Why hotels charge for parking (and how you can get around having to pay for it)
- Removal of this popular Florida toll payment will affect visitors
- Saks made me lose $50 in Amex Platinum credits
- The 22 countries you can visit with less than 6 months of your passport
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- 15 ways to make flight attendants love you
- 20 people killed at “Hyatt Hotel” (a.k.a. spelling is important)
- Burying the hatchet: Why I’m done bashing United Airlines
- What’s the big deal about getting a free breakfast?
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary