Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Southwest quietly changed the size of allowable personal bags
- The countries with the worst behaved tourists
- United to limit access to Basic Economy fares
- Another country will offer Global Entry
- The rise and fall of what would have been Disney’s third theme park in the USA
- Why I almost went “full Karen” on a Delta SkyClub agent
- The easiest way to earn 5,000 Delta Skymiles
- I thought I had seen the dumbest luggage ever. This is worse
- 18 things in the US that boggle the minds of Europeans
- That’s what you get for resting your feet on a plane’s seat arm
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary