Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this past week. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- What to do about Southwest’s stance on saving seats
- What’s an open jaw flight and why should you care?
- Reasons why Americans crowd the airport gate
- Thieves tried to siphon gas from tour bus; sucked raw sewage instead
- What does a red plane mean on FlightRadar24?
- How little it could take to be banned from American Airlines
- Tourism slogans of every country (the good, the bad and “they PAID you to write that?”)
- Seeing the stuff only Disney employees are supposed to see
- Why are some hotel breakfasts awesome, and why did these suck?
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary