Woo hoo – it’s Saturday, y’all! Here’s a review of the articles we wrote this week, all in one convenient place.
Joe wrote about:
- How sometimes you need to fight with your hotel to get your elite benefits.
- What to do if you have an expired Southwest credit voucher.
- How to log onto a WiFi network when you can’t get the login page to open.
- Changes to the IHG Rewards Club free night certificate (and what they mean).
- His top eleven memorable hotels.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Video of backstage at Walt Disney World from the mid-1980s, all OKed by Disney – includes Costuming, the Utilidors, etc. FASCINATING stuff!
- How to learn about the food on your upcoming flight.
- The flight where you can fly and never even SEE another human being (an introvert’s DREAM!)
- What you may consider doing if you’re forced to pay for your carry-on bag (but we don’t recommend it LOLOL!)
- Traveler’s constipation: it’s a thing and what to do about it (holy crap!)
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.