Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about a horrifying update about the Marriott hack, what Carnival Cruise Line started doing with its room service, American Airlines mucking up saver award and airplane bathrooms even more, a sneak peek at Galaxy’s Edge, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- A Floating, Motorized Tiki Hut Bar? Yes, Please & Mahalo!
- What Tech Do You Bring When Traveling
- Touring the Key West Cemetery
- Southwest Airlines Is (Still) Doing Live Concerts As In-Air Entertainment. (Still) Kill Me Now.
- The History of What May Be Disney’s #1 Favorite Snack, Dole Whips
- Did You Know You Can See Where They Make The Floats For Mardi Gras? You Can! And We Did!
- A HUGE J.R.R. Tolkien Exhibit Is Coming to the U.S., With Original Drawings, Manuscripts, Maps & More!
- IHG’s Current Promotion Has A New Name But It’s More Of The Same
- One Of The Latest On Instagram? A Site Devoted To Rating Airplane Food
- Here’s An Easy Way To Avoid Exposure To A Bunch Of Germs At The Airport
- Staying At WDW With No Car? Make Sure Disney Doesn’t Charge You For Overnight Parking
- The Different Flavors of American Express Charge Cards
- What Would You Do If This Happened To You?
- Adventures By Disney: Bringing Disney Magic Around The World
- A Once-In-A-Lifetime Behind-The-Scenes Tour Of A Beloved Candy Factory (And Nope, It’s Not Willy Wonka)
- IHG Delays Unannounced Changes To Free Hotel Night Pricing
- What Is The Southwest Airlines Companion Pass?
- The Best/Fastest Way To Load A Plane
- There’s No Holy Grail And Chase Just Proved It
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.