And BOOM, another month is done! Hello, November! Here are our most popular posts for October 2019. Some of them were actually written before October (heads up that rules and offers change and we can’t guarantee that those older ones are still accurate), so take a look to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff:
- Airline status matters for some people but most of us should just ignore it
- Mile for mile, the shortest flight in the world is also the most expensive economy class flight out there
- American Airlines is at it again, offering status to people for nothing
- Mystery woman boards Delta MCO-ATL flight with no I.D. & no plane ticket
- How to prevent your stuff from being stolen at the airport screening checkpoint
- Why can’t every TSA officer be like this one?
CAR RENTALS & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- First impressions after using Lyft instead of Uber for two weeks
- The two ways to get from JFK to Manhattan
- Why do rental car companies charge for extra drivers? And do you always have to pay for it?
- Credit card review: American Express Platinum card
- It’s official. I have to stop giving Sharon grief about keeping her Amex green card
- Credit card review: American Airlines Aadvantage Aviator Red Mastercard
DISNEY THEME PARKS
- When we had dinner inside Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion
- Something free at Disney? Of course it couldn’t last
- What’s up with all the Brazilian tour groups in Orlando (and some advice about them)
HOTELS & PLACES TO STAY
- The one thing I wish hotel housekeeping would stop doing
- Ten affordable hotels with million-dollar views
- The case of the mysterious minibar charge – make sure it doesn’t happen to you!
- How many guests can you bring into a lounge with Priority Pass Select? It’s complicated
- The lounges of Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Expecting a package while away? Here’s what to do for USPS, UPS, FedEx & Amazon
- The ultimate guide to tipping while traveling: the international who, what, why, where, when & how
- How to override hotel digital thermostat settings
- Seven apps you need to have when traveling
- Make sure to change this setting on your phone before traveling
- This setting for Google maps gives you more control over direction results
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually about 3 or 4 times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.