Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
On Sundays, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. On Sunday we posted links about how the mighty resort has fallen, airport’s latest Chick-fil-A woes, why you shouldn’t pay attention to Chase offers, hotel review that’s so-so, big changes in Japanese airports, where to find good Italian food in touristy NYC (and still avoid Olive Garden), & more! Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- The rudest cities in America, as ranked by Americans
- Credit cards that are on the cut list in 2020
- Why shipwrecks are included on planes’ in-flight maps
- Why do they still use dot matrix printers at airports?
- Should I keep or ditch the Chase Sapphire Reserve?
- 8 photos you should always take every time you fly
- Should you stay onsite or offsite at Walt Disney World? (a.k.a. is staying onsite at WDW worth it?)
- What do you do if you have TSA PreCheck and your partner doesn’t?
- Why hotels ask how many will be staying in a room (spoilers: it’s more than just money)
- If you’re in a rental car and get a traffic violation in another country, do you have to pay it?
- Why you shouldn’t chew gum on a plane
- How do they keep Disney parks so clean?
- An easy & fun way to get a free hotel room for the next 18 years
- How to prepare yourself against credit card hacks
- Road trip! Easy ways to find out what’s at the next exit
- How to avoid scammers’ fake tourist eVisa websites
- What would you do if this happened to you?
- How to avoid getting bumped from a flight
- Post Kobe: should you fly on a helicopter?
- If you’re going to see a ritual, show appropriate respect
- Prisoner escapes custody via airport bathroom
- Why I’m getting the IHG Rewards Club Premiere card
- Where can you stay at WDW with a Marriott 50,000 point free night certificate?
- If I’m on a plane, I’d rather have no entertainment than bad entertainment
- Restaurant review: One Flew South, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 11,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary