Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
These are some things we’ve read that we think you’ll be interested in, too:
- The pain of Hyatt’s new award night pricing, this JFK lounge got worse?, unexpected experience on this Southwest flight
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- What TSA workers see on airport body scanners nowadays
- Tennessee hotel named “Nicest Place in America”
- Rented a car at MCO & now returning it? Don’t refill your gas tank here!
- Marriott hid a major hint about dynamic award pricing in an email to members
- Why I gave in & applied for the Apple card
- How to get through X-ray or TSA PreCheck as quickly & easily as possible
- The stamps you should never get in your passport
- Two more airlines join TSA PreCheck program
- The wrong way to steal the salt & pepper shakers from Virgin Atlantic
- Our hike to an otherworldly location in Iceland
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary