Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Why has no one noticed this airport bungle???
- New airline announces flights to Orlando International Airport
- The truth about extra legroom seats on U.S. airlines
- 20 ways you can spot an American tourist at first glance
- TSA PreCheck adds 4 airlines to its program & (Finally, Officially) Drops One
- Delta announces upcoming changes to drink service
- Family bought 10K in Disney vacation gift cards; learns they’re no good at Disney parks
- 10 liquids that can be over 3.4 ounces & still go in your carry-on
- Why planes used to have black nose cones & why they don’t anymore
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary