Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Do boarding groups even matter on American Airlines anymore?
- 10 of the funniest flight attendant safety spiels ever
- We’re one step closer to a toll transponder that can be used nationwide
- IHG exits from Key West: What happened & what now?
- Passenger’s sneaky revenge on adult aged seat kicker was *chef’s kiss*
- How to use the AMEX Centurion Lounge mobile pass
- 33 little-known airport facts to help you travel easier
- American Airlines’ CEO is getting SKEWERED on Wikipedia
- Fully metal Ritz Carlton credit card is making a comeback
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary