Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Plane amenity design FAIL
- Why do planes fly at 35,000 feet?
- The popular luggage accessory you shouldn’t bring to airports
- Air rage: man killed by fellow passengers on Southwest flight in 2000
- Why I’m disappointed with this round of Chase targeted offers
- How to log onto a Wi-Fi network when you can’t connect to the network
- Marriott Bonvoy: are you aware of this benefit?
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- A woman stole a hotel vase & then the story went where you’d never imagine
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary