Hello, friends! In case you missed it, here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- why airline prices drive him crazy. They go up, they go down, and how do you figure out when to finally buy?!?!?!
- the different rules that each bank has when you apply for their reward credit cards.
- some important things to consider before signing up for reward credit cards.
- the summer hotel promotions that are going on this season. If you’re planning to be out of town this summer, take a look!
- what you can do if you think you may miss your connecting flight. Joe totally saved the day for us a couple of weeks ago when we were delayed because of weather.
Sharon wrote about:
- the different ways to recognize a travel-related hoax on Facebook (because really, Delta is not giving away free flights and the Disney Cruise Line is not giving away free cruises any time soon).
- the sales both Southwest and JetBlue were offering (these expired on 6/1, So if you still wanted to try to get them, sorry, too late. Better luck next time!).
- a link that she thought would make most Disney and travel fans giggle.
- her #TBT series of their trip to Japan in April 2005, this week with memories of watching Kyoto’s cherry blossoms in the rain (again) and their not uneventful travel to Nagoya.
- post for newbies explained the difference in plugs, outlets and voltage around the world, so if you travel internationally, you can be prepared before you go. Cuz fried electronics are not good.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.