Well, it’s FINALLY the weekend…and what do you know, it’s Cinco De Mayo, too! WOO HOO! Here’s a review of the articles we wrote this week, all in one convenient place.
Joe wrote about:
- Our travels around the world to “follow the footsteps of the boy who lived.” (I’d clarify that’s Harry Potter but really, if you don’t already know that he is “the boy who lived,” chances are really good you’re not going to read this article anyway LOLOL!)
- IHG’s announcement of the next group of PointBreak hotels.
- The steps you should take to prevent losing value of your Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
- How Joe got platinum status with Sixt car rental (and you may be able to, too!), even though he’s never rented with them.
- How even he sometimes gets lured into the “loyalty” hamster wheel.
And Sharon wrote about:
- How to snag last-minute dinner reservations at Walt Disney World (we’ve been using it for years and it works!).
- JetBlue’s “You Never Call, You Never Visit” sale.
- The Steel Magnolias house – it’s a B&B! (and the Shelby Room is incredible!)
- If you go to Universal Studios Orlando quite a bit, how to decide if you should get multi-day passes or an annual pass?
- If you’re getting married, you can now register for your honeymoon.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.