Hey, guess what, y’all? It’s the WEEKEND Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links about the opening of Toy Story Land, the replacement of a beloved plane snack, an update on Target gift cards, the vast differences in a hotel brand between the U.S. & Europe, Citi bonus points, a blog post about a very special toilet, and a bunch more. Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- What Delta Dollars are and how you spend them.
- What medications you should bring with you when flying.
- The Amex Platinum gave him $50 to spend at Saks Fifth Avenue…a store he never, ever shops in.
- How the honeymoon is over – his Sapphire Reserve card just turned one year old.
- His fond memories of family road trips.
- Thanking Amazon for the $200 they saved him.
And Sharon wrote about:
- When you’re going out of town, what to bring, what not to bring, and other tricks and tips of the trade.
- What’s up with O’Hare Airport and its weird public toilets?
- Ever notice there are hardly any mosquitoes at Walt Disney World? We got the scoop of why!
- The easiest 1,500 points you’ll ever earn.
- The psychedelic fun house that’s an experience for ANY age (thanks to George RR Martin).
- #waybackwednesday: a look back at her and Joe’s final visit to DisneyQuest, just about a year ago.
- The hotel run by by people who are differently abled.
- Our celebrating a YMMV milestone with a sweepstakes!
- That time when the naked guy was taken down by a ranger at the Alamo.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.