Happy Sunday, travel friends – we hope you had a good week! Here are some travel articles we’ve recently seen that we think you may enjoy.
- Mommy Points shares a tip on how you can save on groceries when staying at Walt Disney World hotels by using Amazon Now delivery service.
- I’ll admit that this deal shared by Frequent Miler influenced me to partake in Amazon Prime Day for the first time ever. I’m sure I’ll enjoy my new headphones on our next trip.
- We’ve had a stay at a Marriott hotel in New York booked for months. Gary from View from the Wing shared how we’ll be able to get a points refund when the hotel will go down in price come August.
- One of my “unicorn trips” is to get us to the Olympics in 2020. Another points hotel in Tokyo might just help us get there.
- If you’re planning a visit to Dallas from now to mid-August, I hope you didn’t plan on visiting the AMEX Centurion lounge, as it will be closed until the 14th.
- I’ve found IHG to be one hotel brand where buying points can make sense. Deals We Like listed several hotels were purchasing points is cheaper than simply booking a room.
- Lastly, I wanted to share a cautionary tale where a family had a trip ruined by a fraudulent travel agent. While there was no way to save the trip, you can recreate it by accumulating the right type of miles.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
[…] On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we passed along posts about saving money on grocery delvery at Disney, a hotel points refund, how a great deal was made even better, to a cautionary tale of trip planning & lots more – here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it! […]
[…] On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we passed along posts about winning a tripp to WDW, how to get free Sirius/XM, being stranded at O’Hare, Joe’s first “breaking” story about 60K bonus points, an unexpected detour of the Zac Brown Distillery – here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it! […]