Kentucky small-batch bourbon whiskey maker Maker’s Mark (owned by Jim Beam Brands Co.) has begin a promotion for those who are traveling this holiday season, and it’s a NICE one!
They’re calling it their “Whisky Flights” program. If you’re traveling by plane between December 15th and 31st, 2021, all you have to do is submit a copy of your checked baggage receipt during the qualifying period and submit it online at https://whiskyflights.makersmark.com/. At the end of the promotion period, they, in turn, will select winners who will receive digital gift cards to reimburse their eligible fees up the announce max.
Here’s some of the fine print:
- No alcohol purchase necessary to enter or win (and a purchase won’t improve your chances of winning)
- Must be age 21+ to enter
- Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
- Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited
- Limit to 1 entry per person during the promotional period
- Each winner will be reimbursed the value of one (1) checked luggage receipt up to Forty Dollars ($40.00)
- Go to this link to read all of the official rules
Marker’s is capping how much they’ll reimburse people – a total of $50,000. That calculates out to 1,250 people, based on $40 reimbusement per person (they won’t all be the maximum $40 – some will undoubtedly be closer to $30, if they’re on most carriers and only check 1 bag).
It won’t cost anything to enter, so if you’re traveling between December 15 and 31, 2021, you may as well enter. Click here to get started. Good luck!
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary