Happy Sunday y’all! We hope you had a good week! Here are some travel articles we’ve recently seen that we think you may enjoy.
- Stephen from Frequent Miler dug a little deeper into the new Marriott hotel reward categories. He found many hotels where the number of points needed for award nights were increased just a few months ago and now were lowered. Is this a classic retail move of increasing prices just before launching your “Everything 50% Off” sale?
- Sharon and I love floating around lazy rivers. Mommy Points found a rooftop one in the shape of Texas in the middle of downtown Houston. (Note from Sharon: That’s SO COOL!)
- James from One Mile at a Time found a “too good to be true” rate from a travel website he’d never heard of. You might want to do your research before booking with unknown companies.
- WDWMagic reports that Walt Disney World is introducing a new Annual Pass on July 9, as well as add-ons for other passes.
- The Plaza in New York is changing owners. Loyalty Lobby looks into what changes this may mean if you want to stay there.
- Million Miles Secrets gives some good advice on how to keep your IHG points from expiring.
- Gary from View From The Wing recaps the new law in Hawaii that bans the sale of 78% of the currently available sunscreens to protect the coral reefs, maybe.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.