Hi travel friends! Here are our most popular posts for September 2019. Some of them were actually written before September (heads up that rules and offers change and we can’t guarantee that those older posts are still accurate), so take a look to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff:
- American Airlines is at it again, offering status to people for nothing
- The airlines most likely to lose, misdirect or damage your luggage & what to do if it happens
- United – the airline that proves they just have no more “effs” to give
- Here’s one nice thing the TSA does for military personnel
- Potential new slowdown for PreCheck & regular line at TSA checkpoint due to new policy
- The secrets of why airports are designed like they are
Car Rentals & Ground Transportation
- Why do rental car companies charge for extra drivers? And do you have to pay for it?
- How to avoid crazy toll charges when renting a car in Orlando
- It was only a matter of time before an UBER driver tried to scam me
- Two years later and I still want the Buc-ee’s TDECU Credit Union MasterCard. Here’s why.
- What in the world is Citi thinking???
- The Citi card I wanted is no longer available for product conversion
Disney Theme Parks & Cruises
- How much would it cost to live on The Disney Cruise for an entire year?
- WDW’s Space Mountain: the tricky way the increased capacity but maintained safety
- I’m not a Star Wars fan. Here’s what I thought of Disney’s Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge (no spoilers!)
Hotels & Places To Stay
- Marriott keeps making it harder to stay in a relationship with them
- Can the lock on your hotel room door be hacked? Yes. Easily.
- Fall asleep in one city and wake up in another in a moving hotel (take 2)
- Hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens at risk of having their passports revoked
- A lesson in why you need to get your passport stamped when you enter a foreign country
- I’ve heard of dressing appropriately for travel but this is just…wow!
Points & Miles
- Why do points & miles people buy so many gift cards?
- My stupid mistake left me with points & miles I’m never going to use
- My two favorite ways to prevent points & miles from expiring
Restaurants/Food & Beverage
- Our favorite places to eat in Key West
- Restaurant review: Peter Luger Steak House, Brooklyn NY
- Here are some great offers to save on dining at Walt Disney World
- How to log onto a Wi-Fi network when you can’t get the login page to open
- Make sure to change this setting on your phone before traveling
- Traveling internationally? Make sure to add this info into your phone before you go
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually about 3 or 4 times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.