Welcome to the weekend, y’all! Here are the articles we wrote this week, in one convenient place.
Joe wrote about:
- AAA membership provides more than roadside assistance – they save you money on travel!
- His wondering if Chase is giving better rewards to less expensive cards.
- The arrival of the latest IHG Accelerate offers.
- His wondering if Americans are less hospitable or if it’s just us?
And Sharon wrote about:
- The airline that’s shrinking the size of carry-on bags they allow on board.
- How to override hotel thermostat settings.
- Walt Disney World tickets vs. an annual pass – which should you get?
- That time when a celebrity live tweeted about the plane passenger from hell.
- Our national parks: a week of celebration and a super rare hotel offer.
- A great little gadget so you’ll never be stuck with a low phone battery again.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.