Happy Thursday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
- As we’ve written in the past, we’ve made a conscious effort to not fly on United anymore (and we’re still working on ways to use up our United miles LOL). Gary’s post on View From The Wing, which shows how out of touch (or pass the buck?) the airline’s CEO is, is certainly not giving us more reason to go back to them.
- And then, going on the other end of the spectrum, Matthew from Live And Let’s Fly wrote about why JetBlue is “just right” in so many ways. We agree, and that’s why JetBlue is one of our favorite airlines.
- Jon from No Mas Coach let everyone know that tickets for Frequent Traveler University are now for sale. We’ve been to that event and have found we’ve always learned stuff (me and the beginner level and Joe at a higher level).
- Some months back, we gave some advice about how to get rid of jet lag, but Gilbert’s post on God Save The Points talks about his experiences with using this way to avoid it altogether.
- Walt Disney World is introducing Villains After Hours parties at Magic Kingdom and Michael from Inside The Magic has the scoop on all the different villain-themed snacks they have to offer.
- ITM’s Michael also reports that ShopDisney is now offering redesigned personalized souvenir “Disney’s Walk Around The World” bricks for those who never bought a brick during the years they were available for sale. This is in addition to the replica bricks those who did buy bricks can purchase, now that the actual bricks are going away.
- As we reported last week, Mark from Miles To Memories was one of the lucky 10 (well, 11) to fly to Hawaii, for $6, thanks to a promotion offered by Arby’s. Here are the first and second installments of his trip report. What can I say…I am INSANELY jealous! 😉
- This review of a Moxy hotel stay, by The Unaccompanied Flyer, made me smile. It sounds like his (her?) experience was exactly the same as ours.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary